Telstra is one of the greatest players in Australia when it comes to the telecom industry. Their operations include various internet and multimedia products. One of the services that Telstra provides is its bigpond webmail that has over the years generated a substantial user base. Bigpond was the name that was initially used by Telstra but after a stage of rebranding it is now widely known as the Telstra Mail. However, for our current purposes, we will be using them synonymously. In this article, we will be looking at how you can get your Telstra email login done with easy steps. So, stick till the end.
Telstra Bigpond Webmail Login: How Can You Sign Up
- One of the first things that you have to do towards logging in to Telstra webmail bigpond is to head to a certain URL that is www.my.telstra.com.au. You can type it on any browser of your preference.
- Then, you will be directed to a page where you now on the first blank have to enter your Bigpond username.
- After that on the next blank, enter the password for the Bigpond email account.
- If you are in possession of the Telstra Account Executive then you may have to enter the required Business ID. If you don’t have that, then you are good to go.
- Once you have filled all these blanks, you can click on the Log-in option.
- That’s it. With this your Telstra mail log-in will be a success.
How Can You Create Your Telstra Bigpond Email Account?
- Now, we took it for granted that you already have a Telstra webmail account. In case, you don’t have it and want to start off with Bigpond, you might want to know how you can create an account in the first place. So, the below steps will help you out in creating a new or another Bigpond webmail:
- The very first thing that you are required to do is head to another URL that is https://id.telstra.com.au/register which is the official page for those users who want to create an account with Bigpond webmail.
- Now, on the required space, you can enter the email address that you want to use when creating your Bigpond webmail account.
- Then, you can choose a password for this email account and re-enter it for the sake of confirmation.
- In the next sections, you will now be required to fill in your details like your First Name, Last Name followed by your phone number so that Telstra can contact you.
- Once you have entered all the required information you can follow the on-screen prompts to finally have a new Bigpond webmail account.
What to Do Incase You Can’t Log in to Your Telstra Bigpond Webmail
You must click the Forgot username option on the login page if you can’t remember your Bigpond email account’s username. After that, in order to regain your username, you must provide some personal data pertaining to your account.
Your username will then be sent to the contact information you enter. Your first and last names, as well as your Telstra business ID, must be entered as personal data.
Telstra webmail is indeed one of the best email services you can avail of. However, you must log in to Telstra or sign up for an account before you start to make the most out of it. Hope this article helped you out in that respect.