Surah Kausar, the most straightforward and shortest Surah of the Quran, consists of Three verses. The 108th Surah of the Quran is in the last para of the Quran.
It was revealed before the Migration to Medina when Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was facing hardship from the Quraish and the residents of Makkah.
What does Al-Kausar means in Surah Kausar?
Al-Kausar means abundance in Arabic and is the name of the river in Paradise.
Hazrat Anas conveyed that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said,
“I entered Paradise and reached a river whose banks had tents made of pearls. So, I moved my hand into its flowing water and found that it was musk’s most potent (smell).
I asked, “O Jibril! What is this”
He replied, “This is Al-Kausar which Allah, the Mighty and Majestic, has granted you.”.
Why was Surah Kausar Revealed?
Surah Kausar revealed to console Prophet Muhammad SAW after the death of His Son. He (SAW) had four daughters and three sons, but none of the sons survived.
The Arabs dissatisfied Him (SAW) by saying “Abtar,” which means to cut off. They were pulling Prophet Muhammad (SAW) by taunting him, but Allah, the most wonderful, responded to His prayers and told the good news by revealing Surah Kausar of the Kausar Canal.
What are the benefits of reciting Kausar?
There are uncountable blessings to reciting Quran. Here we are discussing a few benefits of Surah Kausar.
- The reciter of the Surah would acquire water from the fountain of Kausar in heaven.
- It will protect of against your enemies.
- It protects you from every kind of disease.
- Recite Surah Kausar with the intention of the Privilege of meeting Prophet Muhammad (SAW) will indeed have in a dream.
- It fulfills your right desires.
- Get uncountable blessings and mercy of Allah Almighty.
What is the lesson in Surah?
Every Surah of the Quran has specific lessons. In it, we learn that Allah Almighty never leaves His Prophet and keeps him constantly, especially when his enemies insult him. Dua for Parents
A few lessons from the Kausar
- Blessed Prophet Muhammad (SAW) with the river in Paradise, Al-Kausar
- Be grateful to Allah.
- Prayer and sacrifice have to be offered exclusively for Allah.
- Allah warns the disbelievers, who deny the existence of Allah and the message he brings.
How to learn to read Kausar?
Memorizing Surah is easy for those who want to remember it wholeheartedly. A few suggestions to learn Surah, Learn Quran Online.
- Firm Intention
- Set goals for each day
- Revised the Ayahs every day.
- Learn Tajweed rules while reciting and memorizing.
- Hire a Quran Tutor or take Online Quran Classes for Kids to memorize Surah Kausar.
AlQuranClasses organized online Quran Classes for kids and adults to help them in their Quran Memorization Journey.
Leave a Reply