Today everything can be done with the help of technology and cyber hacking is also increased the security factor is the primary concern of any online platform.
Like many other social media platforms Facebook also has robust security protocols to make users safe from cyber risk. To save your data, photos, and videos from hackers that can be used for any unethical activity, it has introduced a Facebook authentication code generator.
I am going to tell you everything about the Facebook login code generator in this post, keep reading it.
What is Code Generator on Facebook
Before knowing where is code generator on Facebook, lets’ have a look at what the code generator is. A two-factor authentication code generator is among the multiple security layers used by Facebook to make your account safe and secure. So, whenever you will try to log in to your Facebook account, from any other device a security code will be generated and sent to your mobile. You need to put in that code to confirm it’s you, then your Facebook account can be accessed using a different device. To get this code on your phone, you need to enable the Facebook authentication code generator on your account. After activating it your phone will automatically create a unique security code to verify your identification while logging in with another device.
Where is Code Generator on Facebook
Let’s find out how to use the Facebook login code generator with the following steps
- First, launch the Facebook app and Login with your login credentials
- Now click on three lined button on the bottom right corner of the screen
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings and Privacy”
- Go to “Settings” and tap on “Password and Security”
- Here tap on “Two Factor Authentication” and then “Authentication app”
- Open “Google authenticator” from the password section of your phone
- Open Facebook on Google authenticator
- Now tap on “Verification Code Setup”
- Paste the code sent from Facebook here
- Now go back to Facebook on Google authenticator and copy 6 digit code
- Pase it into the Facebook app
That’s how you can connect your Facebook to Facebook Code Generator. You can get a code on your phone without having an internet connection and can help in resetting your password if you desire to do so. You have to use this code immediately as it will expire in 30 to 60 seconds, after that you need to get the code again
Whenever you have forgotten your Facebook password and want a Facebook code generator app to get the code, you need to search for it on the Google search page. The first result will appear to click on that and provide your login details. After that, you will get a 6-digit code on your screen, which is your generator code for Facebook.
A Facebook login code generator is strongly recommended to make your account fully safe and no one can access your account without providing the code that you have received on your phone.